We specialize in building a well-executed online presence in your voice. You work hard to run your business, so let us do the work to communicate that in a way that is authentic and easy to find online. It is so important for your customers to be able to research you and your company; in fact, 78 percent of people say that a company’s social media posts impact their purchase decision.
- What will it cost?
We charge on a monthly basis, and we offer a range of packages built around what we’ve found works best based on the type and size of organizations. From small businesses to large organizations, we offer pricing to meet any budget.
- How long will it take?
We recommend starting with the intention of working together for at least 6 months. We can be most effective when we can plan ahead, put out fresh content over time, and give your plan time to grow.
- Who does the work of actually creating social profiles, updating the website, or adding new content?
We love to do that ourselves, as we can make sure everything is posted properly and that we don’t miss any detail or opportunity. But if you are pretty computer-savvy and have the time, then we will gladly train you or your staff to follow the marketing plan we create.
- What about any extra costs?
Our monthly marketing packages cover a lot of work, with a ton of graphics and writing included, so you may not encounter any extra costs at all. However, occasionally we decide together to spend money on promoted listings, or paid advertising in print or online. We’ll always make sure it’s a good fit, and that your budget allows for the expense.
- How will we measure results?
We compare your website’s monthly Google Analytics reports, plus monthly reporting from your online profiles to gauge results. We’ll be able to monitor who has seen our communications, on what types of devices, and how they’ve interacted, so that we can focus our efforts on continuously improving your online presence.
- What services do I need?
Well, what are your goals? If it’s reaching tweens and teens, then we cater to their online habits. Working parents come with a different set of social media abilities and preferences, while other target audiences may favor something different altogether. Posting on every available social media channel is overkill for any organization. We help decide which social media channels to master in order to be far more effective in reaching your goals.
- What tools will we use to make it happen?
- Website – Should be updated, serviceable and represent you well (if it needs a little work, we’ve got you covered)
- Location/Search profiles – Your company should be easy to find with a quick search on a computer or mobile phone
- Social profiles – This is where your personality can shine through to engage with a following of loyal or potential customers.
- How do I get started?
Let’s have an in-depth conversation about your business, and what your challenges and goals are. From there, we can create an in-depth marketing plan to make your company’s on-line presence match your in-person presence. Call (318) 490-6555 or email James@Richard-Creative.com to schedule a time to chat.
Let’s get to know each other, and get your online presence and profiles as up-to-date as possible. We’ll also make sure we’re on the same page as far as frequency of posting, voice and personality to use, target demographics, and an appropriate call to action.
Second Month & Beyond, we have two objectives:
- Let’s get some fresh content out there. We begin posting pre-approved messages on the right channels for you.
- Now, how’s it going? Let’s talk about the results we’re seeing thus far, and decide if any adjustments are needed.
Call (318) 490-6555 or email James@Richard-Creative.com to schedule a time to chat.