Lauren graduated from the University of South Carolina with a degree in graphic design, and embarked on an adventurous life with her military husband. In the past 11 years she has lived in 3 different states and worked as a graphic designer for a sports apparel company, two newspapers, and a print shop. Lauren’s wide range of experience, eye for clean, modern design, and easy-to-work-with nature have made her a great fit for the Richard Creative team.
Lauren works on many design projects, including website design, logo and branding elements, magazine layouts, and much more.
- Things Lauren is good at:
- Working with animals – she worked for a veterinary office at one point in her career, and loves animals
- Trying out new crafts, hacks, and recipes from Pinterest
- Exploring with her husband and two young kids, whether locally or on trips to new places
- Things Lauren is not good at:
- Staying away from chocolate (or any sweets!)
- Waking up early or going to bed early
- Keeping her computer desktop organized
“I think Richard Creative helps clients present themselves in the most professional, eye catching way. The work speaks for itself!”Lauren Redwine